Our principal objective is to provide information and assistance with higher education in the UK, US, and Europe. We offer further support and enforcement to assist with professional placement and internship programs as well.
In particular, we strive to ensure the successful education of more of our students around the world, and to represent and raise the profile of our country here and in the global arena
These are ideal for those who want to develop their language level in a short period of time. They run from a 2-6 weeks.
These are recommended for those who wish to continue their education at prestigious universities abroad. Courses are available spanning from 3 months to 1 year depending on the language level and qualifications of the prospective student.
The flagship Foundation Programme is a one-year curriculum designed to prepare EU and non-EU students who have successfully completed 11 or 12 years of lower education, and therefore require an extra preparatory year, in order to commence undergraduate courses. It is designed to provide and added edge academically and with English language skills, which are required to enter a variety of degree programmes at different Universities. Our students have an unparalleled acceptance rate.
The International Foundation Programme is a modular programme that combines subject specific content in Business, Economics, Political & Social Aspects of Britain, with Key Developments in European thought, Academic English skills, Data and technological Management and Project Writing. By the end of the course you will have achieved: The language competence to continue with your undergraduate degree.
- Effective study skills
- An understanding of the key concepts and vocabulary pertinent to your degree
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking, analytical skills and cultural awareness Research and independent study skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc) – this comprises 3 years of study in the UK. Students need 11 years of secondary education in Azerbaijan to be able to apply, with a standard English language level of IELTS 6.0.
- Masters degree (MA/MSc) – this comprises 1 year of intensive study in the UK. An IELTS level of 6.5 and a high standing BA degree is essential for admission. We will provide all the information and assistance needed to select the best university and ideal course of study.
- PhD – admission into a PhD programme differs from a BA or MA. It takes a minimum of 3 years and acceptance requires an excellent level of English and upstanding academic record. According to the general rules, you need to produce a clear research proposal and identify a potential academic supervisor for yourself. We will help you through the whole process of selecting a supervisor at the university you desire, and provide advise and support during the admission process.